I have never felt so womanly or beautiful in my life. I'm still amazed I'm growing this little human life inside of me and all of the changes that come with that. I feel sexier when I look in the mirror too. Which is odd, because I'm gaining weight and can't keep junk food out of my mouth but I love what I see when I look in the mirror. I must say being pregnant does wonders for the ta-ta's as well. I haven't been blessed in life with a full bosom but every day they seem to get bigger and bigger and I love it! Not to mention so does John, but since this is a PG blog I won't go there.
I've been in the best mood lately too. The little things that used to get under my skin don't anymore. I'm going with the flow more and it feels so liberating. I'm also letting go of that compulsive side of me that has to have everything clean at all times. Granted, I still like things neat and in order but it doesn't have to be that way all of the time. I've also been enjoying life's little moments more. Maybe it’s because I know I'm about to bring a child into this world and it’s the little moments that make life good or maybe its these great hormones that are pulsing through my body.
Which leads me to my thought of, how can I bottle this stuff up? That way later on down the road when life starts getting to me I can open up this magical bottle and let this peace flow over me. It will also come in handy when my husband and I are at wits end with one another. I would just open this pregnancy hormone bottle up and everything would be good. If only life were that simple and I could do that. So for now, I'm going to keep enjoying my husband, my body, my family, my friends, and all of life's little moments that come my way!
Me at 12 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment