I feel like one day I went from not showing at all to all of a sudden popping out over night. I also thought with the second pregnancy that I wouldn't have the aches and pains I did the first time around, but boy was I wrong. I don't know if it is from the sudden onset of growth but my stomach muscles are killing me! And I already feel like I need to wear some sort of supportive band to hold my stomach up.
I'm also up to at least three middle of the night trips to the bathroom. I'm still trying to figure out how my body can possibly make so much urine during the night when I'm not drinking anything. Is it possible for some of your blood to turn to water? Because that is the only logical reason why I'm getting up so much.....well maybe not the only logical reason but it's the only one I can come up with right now. I'm also getting up almost every hour if not sooner at work to go to the bathroom. Which would be ok, but my office is like a fish bowl with lots of windows and an open concept, and the bathrooms are right by two main conference rooms that only have glass walls, and that always seem full. So, I can't help but wonder what the people in there think when they see me passing by numerous times during the day. On the plus side, I am getting in a mild work out with all the walking I'm doing to and from the bathroom. I've also made a game out of my bathroom trips. Sometimes when I go I have a full bladder, but other times when it seems like I have a full bladder I'll get in there only to find that it was only full of a couple of trickles. This baby already likes to play jokes on me! So, I now try to guess what kind of bladder release each trip will be and if I get three right out of the day I treat myself with some chocolate. Not sure if that's really a game, or just a way to justify my craving for large amounts of chocolate but it helps me feel better either way.
One of the best things about my being prego is feeling baby Chilcoat moving around so much. I had forgotten how much I loved that feeling! It's a feeling that is indescribable and one that I wish I could always feel. The baby is most active at night and around lunch, so those are the two times of days that I look forward to. I'm also going to go out on a limb and say this baby boy might be musical because it feels like he is playing the piano on belly when he moves. It's the best music ever!
Well, I need to wrap this up because like clockwork I need to go use the bathroom.
As a side note, it has also been mentioned that I haven't posted any pregnancy pictures this time around like last, so I'm going to have John take some of me and try to be better at it. I'm just usually so tired at night that all I want to do after Evan goes down is take a warm shower and lay in bed watching my HGTV shows. Nothing like a good episode of House Hunters to help relax the day away!
No comments:
Post a Comment