A pic of the bedding and wall shelf
Another pic of the bedding and framed prints which are the lyrics to "You Are My Sunshine"
My favorite part of the nursery the tree wall mural. You can also see the cute chevron changing pad cover I was able to find.
Another pic of the wall mural. If you look really hard you can see the custom art work I ordered for Logan which has a yellow chevron background and in grey lettering it says "L is for Logan Lane"
Below are the links for everything I ordered for Logan's nursery in case you see something you like :)
Bedding- JoJo Designs. I was able to find the exact same bedding on ebay for half the cost http://www.maternityandbabyshoppingmart.com/zig-zag-yellow-and-gray-crib-bedding-set-by-jojo-designs.aspx
Tree wall mural- Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/listing/62716227/wall-decals-baby-nursery-decor-shelving
Changing Pad- Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/listing/98486852/build-your-own-chevron-contour-changing
You Are My Sunshine Prints- Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/listing/89878669/on-sale-40-off-you-are-my-sunshine
L is for Logan Lane Print- Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/listing/102667077/personalized-monogram-print-all-color?ga_search_query=yellow%2Band%2Bgray
Zig Zag Shelf- Pflatzgraff. http://www.pfaltzgraff.com/Zig-Zag-Wall-Shelf/5042851,default,pd.html?utm_source=googleshopping&utm_content=pfaltzgraffshopping&utm_campaign=googleshopping&tmcampid=23&tmad=c&tmplaceref=GGL&tmclickref=5042851&CAWELAID=930979478
Stuffed owl and bird. Etsy- http://www.etsy.com/listing/104368943/large-yellow-and-gray-plush-bird-yellow



No comments:
Post a Comment